Tomorrow, Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson hotels together with Serve the City will distribute 10,000 packs of toiletries to people in need in ten European cities; Amsterdam, Berlin, Budapest, Brussels, Dublin, Edinburgh, London, Luxembourg, Madrid and Tallinn!
For the occasion, great activities have been scheduled! Hotel and Serve the City Volunteers will visit various shelters and charities.
Here’s a preview of what will happen tomorrow…
- In Dublin, Serve the City will host a morning coffee and products will be offered to six different local associations. In parallel 3 Radisson Blu hotels will organize an unforgettable day at the Capuchin Day Centre. The hotel teams will cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for the close to 1000 daily visitors of the Centre, distribute the toiletry gift bags and organize activities for the kids.
- In Berlin four different activities are planned. Among them, a coffee moment with homeless people offering our friends the possibility to get a new haircut.
- In Tallinn, the Soap & the City donation will support socially challenged families through the Food bank.
- In Amsterdam, products will be distributed in three key places: one homeless shelter, one elderly home and one shelter for addicted women.
- In Brussels, one group will spend the day to the FEDASIL centre for asylum seekers. In addition to providing snacks and toiletries, they will organize games and manicures.
Check out our blog tomorrow for more stories, pictures and videos of this great day!